رقم الموقع: 1 D 18
Eurobend Group is an innovative, progressive group of companies servicing the Wire/Tube, Construction and Pre-cast Concrete Industries.
Our group has long experience and is a manufacturer of:
- Mesh Welding Lines, processing coiled or pre-cut, wire, tube or rebar.
- Straightening and Cutting Machines, processing coiled wire or rebar.
- Automatic Stirrup Bending Machines, processing coiled re-bar or straight bars.
- Continuous Spiral Stirrup Bending Machines, processing coiled wire or rebar.
- Pre-cast Building Systems and Special Welding Lines, for building construction and concrete prefabricated products.
- Concrete Reinforcing Cage Assembly Machines, for pre-cast or at site construction elements.
- Multi-axis Straightening, Bending / Forming and Cutting Machines, processing coiled or pre-cut wire, rebar or tube.
- Accessories for all the above, like Pay-off Stations, Mesh Benders, Roller Conveyors, Bundling Machines, Shear Lines, etc.
- Welding Lines for Standard - Engineered - Special Electro-welded
- Mesh Panels
- Welding Lines for Concrete Prefabricated Products
- Block (Ladder) & Truss Mesh Welding Lines
- Wire Spacer Welding Lines
- Straightening and Cutting Machines
- Automatic Stirrup Bending Machines
- Continuous Spiral Stirrup Bending Machines
- Cut & Bend Lines
- Rebar Reinforcing Processing Lines for Pre-cast Building Systems
- Concrete Reinforcing Cage Assembly Machines
- Multi-axis Wire Straightening, Bending / Forming, Cutting & Welding Machines
The AKK Series (Patented)New Concept in Mesh Production, Outperforms all existing methods
The new “AKK” welding line has set new standards in mesh production
- The machine design eliminates all idle times and at least doubles productivity in comparison to conventional welding lines
- All advantages from off-coil and pre-cut welding machines and more in one machine
- Capable of producing large and small batches-orders consecutively without any downtime
- Machine concept allows automatic mesh spacing & dimensions changes
- The only flexible high production coil-fed mesh welding line
- Compact system Lay-Out with minimum floor requirements
- Producing all types of mesh instantly, without any adjustments
The PATENTED Automatic Wire Orientation System (AWOS) allows the use of a high speed roller straightening module for line wire feeding
- AWOS absorbs all wire straightening imperfections from the roller straightener
- This unique Automatic Wire Orientation System ensures perfectly flat mesh panels regardless of wire and straightening quality
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.